We’re seeking a social media content creator who has experience designing content for social platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Pinterest (Medium and other platforms a bonus). The role will require content creation (photo, video, and some design) and management for multiple brands.
The content creator will be responsible for:
- Creating designed posts.
- Shooting and editing video content.
- Shooting photography as well as selecting and curating images for blog posts/social media.
- Driving engagement and account growth efforts.
- Strategizing, scheduling, and posting content based on a monthly content calendar.
- Experience with Tailwind is a plus.
- Located in Boulder, Colorado (or close enough to be in Boulder 2 days per week)
- Previous experience creating content for social platforms (personal or for brands).
- Strong social media and community engagement literacy.
- Ability to shoot and edit photography & video.
- Design skills. You’re either a designer who can shoot/edit photography and video, or you’re a photographer/videographer with some design skills.
- In-person meetings/shoots in downtown Boulder 2x per week.
- Fast learner.
- Organized, hits deadlines, and is a strong communicator.
- Based on experience, skill level, and time commitment (the role will start as part-time or internship with the potential to become full time)
- Please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio showcasing your badassery with social content to: firstname.lastname@example.org